Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time to catch up! WELCOME HOME DANNY!






Ok, so I am a couple weeks behind on my blogging and so much has happened that I am forcing myself to sit while the kids sleep and get this done. Well ill start with my brother Danny came home from serving a full time mission in San Bernadino on August 12. It is so fun to have him home and hope his adjustment is smooth sailing. He is such a funny guy and it seems like he has never left. I love him so much and am glad to have him finally meet his two adorable nephews.


A couple weeks before Danny came home I practise with Kaden using one of his missionary pics, to recognize him and to say, " Danny!". So when we went to the airport to get Danny it seemed liked Kaden knew exactly who we were getting and as soon as Danny got near, Kaden leaned into him to give him a hug and yelled, "Danny". It was priceless.



I am so grateful for Danny and the love he has for our Savior and in good times and in bad he never gave up but tried even harder to teach the gospel and to serve all those around him. Love you Danny!

1 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

It sure is good to have him home. Christy Killian is in my personal finance class and she told me that she called him a couple of days ago and he kept saying "it's cool, it's cool. I'm trying to find a job..it's cool. I just started school but it's cool." It was so funny and I was just like, yep, that's dan!