Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Parker Family Together










The last couple of weeks have been so exciting and so busy! Danny came home from his mission,

Bekah flew in on Saturday to be here, and Spencer was preparing to leave for his mission to Micronesia Guam on Wednesday the 27th. It was fun to have the whole family together again one last time for the next couple of years. So alot of family time was needed and it was awesome to only live a couple miles away instead of 45 minutes!!!! I have the best family in the whole world and love and respect everyone of them. We laugh with all the good times and we cry with some of the challenges that come are way, but in the end we know we have each other and that's all that matters. ( I think I might just shed a tear:)


That Sunday before Spencer left, Danny gave his home coming talk and Spencer gave his fair well talk. It was so awesome to hear how far Danny has come and all the wonderful experiences he had while serving the Lord. I really admire him for the hard work he put into his mission.


Spencer's talk almost sounded like he was a return missionary, no, but his testimony is so beautiful and the love he has for the gospel will shine through to all those people in Guam.


I love my sister, Bekah so much and really appreciate what a super awesome sister she is!!! We have so much fun and she always makes me laugh and the best part laughs at all my jokes! We miss her so much now that she is back up at the Y, but we look forward to seeing her this Thanksgiving, where the weather will be finally nice, yeah!!






1 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Thanks Rach I love you too! haha:) And I mean...we are pretty funny.