Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A SHOUT OUT TO MY HUBBY


I just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful hubby, Alan. We are very busy here in the Shumway home and the past few months have been extremely fun! We have had alot on our plate being a full time parents to our two beautiful sons during the day and he taking them at night, both of us working are full time jobs, trying to fulfill our callings in the ward, and I have been training for my first sprint triathlon. I couldn't do all this without the love and support he continually gives me. He is so good to me and the boys! He is such an amazing father who constantly is laughing and playing with Kaden and Jack . After he gets home from work he takes over the role as mom by playing, feeding , bathing and putting the boys to bed, and then even manages to get the house straightened before he goes to bed. He runs and swims with me to help motivate me to get into shape, and the best of all, he makes me laugh all the time. I know that our Heavenly Father has a bright future in store for us and I cant wait to take this earthly journey along side of him. I love him dearly and I am so happy to be married to him for time and all eternity!! Thank you for all that you do and for being my best friend. Love you babe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a sweet post...sounds like you have yourself a keeper.