Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sweet Little Jackson



Jackson was born into our family on February 27, 2008. I originally went to the hospital to get induced -yes I do have an amazing Doctor- but I soon started to have contractions on my own. With in a couple of hours of the heavenly drugs, I gave about two pushes and Jackson was finally here. It was the best delivery ever and made me want to have another....well maybe not for awhile. When we made it home his older brother Kaden greeted him with a smack to the head. Well it wasn't that brutal but he was probable wondering who the intruder was. Now Kaden says, "Baby!" and kisses him on the head. Jackson is a wonderful baby and I enjoy every moment of motherhood.

4 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

That is an awesome picture of Jackson.

Mom said...

Congrats on the new addition. Just hopping through and came across your blog. Good luck with entertaining the older one. (big bags of buttons work - for about 5 minutes...)

firelynx said...

You do have two cute boy! Take care of them. Have a nice day

danielle said...

rach this pic is precious.

lov,
d