Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How it all got started...



Finally I have started this dang blog!!! It is very addicting and fun to learn how to use ! Well in a few words or so, I will catch everybody up on my life. I met my husband, Alan Shumway, thru a mutual friend in November of 2004. It was love at first sight, he proposed in May, and we were married in the San Diego Temple on August 14, 2005. He had a house in Gilbert that was rented out by a whole bunch of guys from the single s ward, so we bought a house way, way , way out in Queen Creek. We are still living out here and since then, we ahd our beautiful sons, Kaden 18 months old, and Jackson who is just 6 weeks new. Alan is a supervisor at a landscaping company and is currently testing through several fire departments. This process has been very frustrating, but....we wont give up. I have worked for Portable xray and ultrasound of AZ for 4 years as a xray tech and absolutely LOVE IT! I will go back to work sometime at the end of May. For right now I am loving every moment of motherhood. I don't mind going back to work since I have a killer shift 5 pm to midnight and Alan is an excellent father and loves to do his part. I couldn't be more thankful for my life.

1 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

You do have a pretty great life! And your blog looks great.