Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Parker Family

Mom and dad getting a little cat nap in.

Dallin and I just hanging out




My family is so amazing and words can hardly describe the love we have for each other. We are so supportive of each other and always have a lending ear. It has been fun having Bekah here for the last coule of weeks, she cracks me up! She always laughs at my jokes and we are so silly to the point of being obnoxious. I can hardley wait until the rest of the fam get married have kids.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

HEY! I was just blog hopping, and I know Alan from Riverside.... I hope you dont think Im weird... Just wanted to say hi! OH and we have a baby Jackson too! But ours is just a year old.

CUTE, CUTE Family! Tell Alan HI!

Lainie said...

Rachel - I found your blog from one of the Fa's! I'm not sure if you'll remember me - but I remember what a cute little girl you used to be and now - holy cow - you're a mom! It's nice seeing how your family is doing! Everybody still looks the same - just a little more grown up! Lainie (Olsen) Neus

The Parkers said...

My family is the best... When are you guys coming out to Riverside area again?
Lots of love,
Katrina Parker