Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day mom. My mother is such an amazing women and is my best friend. She always leads by example and sacrifice is her middle name. She is always in tune to my needs and does all that she can to make my life just a little easier. I love to go over on Saturdays with the kids to hand out, laugh and have a good time. She always listens to my stories, and if you know me that is alot of listening, and she always comments and has the best advise. I am counting the days til we move back to Gilbert so instead of being 25 miles away, I will only be 2 miles away from her. Thank you for being my mom! Love you!

Wow, It is crazy to think that that I am a mother now to two beautiful boys! It is such a joyous feeling to know that they chose me to be their mom. We had such a wonderful Mothers Day! The fam came out to our house to celebrate not only mothers day but also Spencer's B-day. Alan made his delicious chicken enchiladas with red sauce and we hung out and watched Monsters INC. I was so lucky to get a CRICUT machine and cant wait to scrapbook. So happy mother's day to all the mothers out there!

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

I didn't do a post for Mom so good job for doing one! She sure is the best.

salena said...

Happy Mother's day! Your mom is such a sweet lady!!

I know how you feel about being excited to move back "into town". We are moving back in August!