Sunday, June 14, 2009

Boys trip to Cali.






Alan took Kaden and Jack to California for the weekend and I stayed behind at home. They had a great time playing with all the cousins and if it were up to Kaden he would have stayed forever. They went to Huntington beach and had a blast in the waves. Thanks to Aunt Ann she was able to take so many awesome pictures.
Wow this was the first time I was away from the boys thi long since they were born. What on earth was I going to do? I found there was plenty to do to keep busy. I had a lunch and movie date with my Mom and hung out by the pool. Before I knew it I was bored and realized I missed the boys tremendously and missed the laughing, the crying(ok well not that so much), and all the chaos that comes along with little boys. It was nice to relax but I will for sure go next time!!

0 comments: